How to Care for your Goods
WOOD WICK CANDLES:
- It's best to trim your wick to 1/4 inch before lighting.
- Let the melt pool reach the edge of the jar on your first burn.
- When re-lighting it is very important to break off the black char from your last burn. This will ensure a proper burn and crackle.
- Never burn for more than 4 hours.
- Always burn on a heat safe surface.
- Keep out of reach of children, pets, and drafty areas.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Dip the reeds into the oil then flip again and put the dry ends down.
- Continue to flip your reeds once a week for maximum scent dispersion.
- Keep out of reach of anything that could knock your reeds over.
- If spilled, clean up as soon as possible - the oils could damage some surfaces.
- Not safe for consumption of any kind.
We do not add any extra chemicals or UV inhibitors to our candles and as such, UV light can affect the color of your candle. Please store your candle in a cool dark place away from direct or indirect light to keep your candle white and beautiful. It is very important to us to keep our candles chemical free.